Early Learning NH is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization committed to ensuring that all New Hampshire children have the opportunity to reach their full potential by: supporting early learning programs, such as child care, Head Start, preschool, and afterschool, and the children and families they serve; raising awareness about the importance of the early years; championing effective early learning policy; and building public-private partnerships that promote innovation and investment to strengthen early learning in our state.
Early Learning NH pursues this mission with a commitment to these core values:
- We believe that every child has the right to quality child care and early childhood education opportunities.
- We believe that every parent has the right to affordable, quality child care and early education opportunities for their children.
- We believe that every child care provider should have adequate compensation and access to affordable professional development opportunities.
- We believe that every business will benefit from quality, affordable child care and early education.
- We believe that every community will benefit from quality, affordable child care and early education.
Early Learning NH pursues this mission by implementing these core strategies:
- Early Learning NH increases the accessibility and affordability of quality child care and early childhood education for New Hampshire's working families by forming public-private partnerships to support the child care industry and to promote total community involvement in New Hampshire's child care challenge.
- Early Learning NH provides professional association services to the child care workforce including peer support and mentoring, quality training and education, consultation on fund development, frequent networking opportunities, an annual conference, a monthly newsletter, and an information clearinghouse on current professional development resources and related tools.
- Early Learning NH advocates for children, families, child care workers and child care organizations to ensure quality early care and education for all New Hampshire's children and to inform the public policy debate on issues affecting early care and education.
- Early Learning NH works to increase compensation and adequate benefits for the child care workforce.
- Early Learning NH fosters the development of family-friendly work place policies.